Revolutionary European Thinset Has Been Used Since 1991 For Multiple Materials Is Now Available. Buy With Confidence With Our 100% Buy Back Guarantee!
Used in Europe for years, this thin-set for flooring or walls will save you time, money, and future repairs. Now available in the United States
- Elevax V-3can be used both indoors and outdoors. It operates well both in the cold and in the heat. High humidity and rain will not affect its efficiency.
- Frost resistance. When the mortar is completely dry it smoothly operates in temperaturesranging from -4°F to + 140°F.
- Water resistance. Elevax V-3 retains its adhesive properties (after complete drying) under conditions of high humidity and in the rainy weather.
- Great for DIY, Do it yourselfers.
- We are so confident that your customers will be satisfied with Elevax that we will buy back any unsold inventory, no questions asked!*
How Elevax Saves You Money Versus Regular Thinset and Tile Adhesives.
- No need for sub-flooring or Durarick. Elevax V-3 will adhere to virtually any material.
- No need for expensive anchor screws.
- Do not need to use 2 coasts of adhesive.
- Zero preparation time. Elevax V-3 is ready to use right out of the box.
- Easy clean-up with just water.
- Less Labor
What does Elevax glue?
Thanks to its adhesive properties, Elevax V-3 is able to glue together a wide range of materials. This means that it may be used in many ways and in many variants.
• glaze • terracotta • porcelain mosaic • facade tiles • clinker tiles • stone • marble • granite
• cork • stave • wooden mosaic • kitchen counter tops • partitions
• concrete • aerated concrete • plaster
• plasterboard • plasters • jointless floor
• MDF, OSB, QSB
• styrofoam • bathtub casing • mini-bar casing • old surfaces of glaze, terracotta, terrazzo • oil paint (strongly adhering to the painted
How To Use Elevax V-3
- Using a grooved tile adhesive trowel, apply Elevax V3 in straight lines.
- Set material used straight on to Elevax V-3. Do not smash or move the material. Elevax V-3 air drys and needs to grooves created by the adhesive trowel to allow airflow for faster drying times.
- On smooth surfaces, mix 1 part Elevax V-3 to 10 parts water. Brush this mixture on to smooth surface and allow to dry approximately 1 hour. Then apply Elevax normally using a grooved trowel.
What is in the container?
Elevax V-3 adhesive is available in the form of cartridges, as well as neat and clean buckets containing everything you need to start working with the adhesive. Easily opened and closed lid of the bucket allows to quickly start and end work with the adhesive. Elevax V-3 is a paste ready to use after opening the box. It does not spread, dust or crumble. It allows to maintain cleanliness in the workplace.
• A spatula with serrated edge included in the box ensures fast, clean and optimal distribution of
adhesive on surfaces to be glued;
• User manual with information about Elevax V-3 allows to learn the properties and possible
applications of the adhesive without leaving the workplace.
Containers in which Elevax V -3 adhesive may be purchased are tailored to specific needs. For small jobs and quick repairs – 1 lb and 1 3/4 lbs containers. For large construction and finishing projects – 35.27 lbs containers.
Ecology and safety. Elevax V-3® adhesive is safe for health and the environment. It has been approved by the National Institute of Hygiene –
certificate No. 718/B-463/91
Available container sizes:
Type of container
Palette – cardboard boxes
Palette – pieces
0.45 cartridge 24 20 480
0.8 bucket 24 20 480
1.5 bucket 12 20 240
4 bucket – – 120
8 bucket – – 60
16 bucket – – 33
ELEVAX V-3 PRODUCT SAFETY DATA SHEET
1. Identification of the substance and of the company Product: ELEVAX V-3
Application: ready-to-use paste adhesive, frost- and water-resistant.
2. Composition and information on ingredients: Chemical characteristics: water paste containing acrylics, methyl cellulose as well
as quartz and limestone fillers.
3. Hazards identification: No specific hazards are known.
4. First aid: Contact with skin may cause irritation once the adhesive has dried. After use, thoroughly wash your hands with water and soap.
Eye contact: Immediately rinse eyes for at least 15 minutes under running water with eyes open. Consult an eye specialist. If swallowed rinse mouth, consult a doctor.
5. Procedure in case of fire
The paste is not flammable. Burning plastic containers with adhesive should be extinguished using appropriate extinguishing agents: water spray, dry chemical, foam, carbon dioxide
6. Accidental Release Measures
Methods for cleaning up and removing: Collect adhesive. Neutralize the contaminated product in accordance with applicable regulations. Rinse with water the remaining dirt.
7. Handling and storage: Follow the recommended precautions in handling chemicals.
Gluing should take place at ambient temperature from 4 to 25°C. Apply the mortar to the prepared surface (cleaned and degreased). Place such paste layer that the open drying time is up to 25 minutes. Correction time is from 25 minutes to one hour. Pointing should be done 3 days after applying the paste. After placing the adhesive, premises should be aired for 24 hours. In case of gluing the floor, the facility must not be used for at least 24 hours.
Adhesive mounting strength is obtained after 3 days, and full strength, which is a consequence of the full cross-linking of acrylic resins, after 21 to 28 days. The latter refers to adhesive application outdoors or in a place subject to constant contact with water, because before full cross-linking of resins the adhesive should not be subjected to these agents, i.e. permanent contact with water, frost.
Safety sheet developed by ELEVAX Sp. z o.o.
Storage: While stored, the mortar should be protected against frost (storage temperature from 4 to 25°C). While stored, containers should be closed.
In case if a part of the adhesive has been used, the rest should be tightly covered with foil, and the container should be closed.
Exposure controls and personal protection measures
Hand protection:When working, gloves for protection against chemicals are recommended.
Eye protection: Safety glasses with side-shields
General safety and hygiene measures: Before breaks and after work thoroughly wash hands and face. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Physical and chemical properties:
Physical State: paste
Color: grey, after setting – beige and grey
Freezing Point: -32°F
Miscibility with water: miscible
Stability and reactivity:
- No decomposition when properly used. Do not store at temperature below 3°C.
Hazardous reactions: No hazardous reactions when stored and handled in
accordance with the regulations.
- Toxicological properties: There are no known toxicological properties of any of the ingredients.
- Ecological Information: Prevent direct release of the product into the environment. Unused and bound adhesive and container must be disposed of. Prevent release into the groundwater without prior treatment in a biological wastewater treatment plant. According to the current state of the art, no adverse ecological impacts can be expected. These ecological data were determined based on substrates characteristics.
Containers should be disposed of in accordance with applicable regulations. Unused and bound adhesive and containers must be disposed of.
- Transport information: The product is not classified as a dangerous good under transport regulations.
Regulatory information: Under current law, no signs and warning labels are required for the product. The product has been tested by NIH – certificate No. 718/B-463/91. The above data are based on our present knowledge. Product recipients are required to comply with applicable laws and regulations at their own risk. Safety sheet developed by ELEVAX Sp. z o.o. Elevax sp. z.o.o. 12A, Konarskiego Str., 05-500 Piaseczno. REGON: 013073820 NIP: 524–22–10–407 www.elevax.eu , tel/fax. +48 536 221 220 Information and orders: +48 536 221 220, ELEVAX sp. z o.o.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY: No. 003/09/2011 Date of issue: 01.09.2011
ELEVAX COMPANY SP. Z O. O.
12A, Konarskiego Str., 05-500 Piaseczno.
2. Product Name:
3. Statistical Classification:
Polish Classification of Goods and
Services (PKWiU) 26.64.10-00.90
4. Purpose and scope of building product application:
Construction adhesive for gluing ceramic tiles such as glaze, terracotta, marble, granite, sandstone, etc. and other finishing materials such as cork, wood, polystyrene. The adhesive is used to the following substrates: concrete, brick, plaster, plasterboard, jointless floor, etc. and the surface of old ceramic tiles. The detailed scope and application of the adhesive is specified in a leaflet contained in each product container.
5. Technical specifications:
PN-EN 12004:2002/A1 October 2003
Adhesives for tiles. Definitions and technical
6. Declared technical characteristics of the product type:
1. Initial adhesion ≥ 1 N/mm2 according to 7.2 EN 1324:1999
2. Adhesion after thermal ageing ≥ 1 N/mm2 according to 7.4 EN 1324:1999
3. Open time: adhesion ≥ 0.5 N/mm2 according to EN 1346:1999
7. Name of the research laboratory and the number of type test report:
TEST REPORT NO. LT-1312/04
declaration with full responsibility that the building product is compliant with the technical specifications referred to in paragraph 5.
*Buy Back Guarantee. Eurofeniks will buy back any unsold inventory after 1 year. So there is Zero risk to you